Our Latin American operation
Capsicum Re Latin America (“CRLA’) is the latest addition to the Group and operates out of offices in Miami, Rio de Janeiro and Santiago. The establishment of CRLA reflects the size and importance of Latin America´s rapidly developing and vibrant insurance markets.
In May 2016, Joe Smith was appointed as CEO of CRLA and Luiz Araripe was appointed as Managing Partner of CRLA and CEO of CRLA Brazil. The team is comprised of globally respected reinsurance advocates with extensive knowledge of Latin America’s insurance and reinsurance markets, across all lines of business.
Our business model brings together:
- Best in class innovation and advocacy
- Market leading analytics capabilities
- Operational structure delivered via the infrastructure of Arthur J. Gallagher
We recognise that our customers operate in a vibrant and highly competitive market place, and CRLA’s mission is to provide customers with innovative reinsurance solutions that deliver:
- Competitive advantage in existing lines of business
- Market leading products and capacity to serve the developing insurance needs of the region´s customers